A venue in the West Yard of the Naval dockyard in Simonstown. The space was used as a torpedo store during the Anglo Boer War (1899-1902). Later used as a cinema, and finally restored and used by the Anchor Players from 1980 onwards.
C. Dilley, Director Simonstown Museum. (JF)
For more information
See Anchor Players
Return to The ESAT Entries
Return to Main Page